Arrow Projects was established in 2017 as a logical extension of Arrow Facilities Management (Arrow FM) by its owner and proud Wiradjuri man Djali Bloomfield. Specifically, Djali believed that there was an opportunity to support and facilitate meaningful opportunities for Indigenous people and businesses throughout the supply chain in the project management field. This approach has also been expanded to include veterans as Arrow Projects believes there are natural synergies between the Indigenous and veteran communities.
In 2018 Djali partnered with Michael Snare, the founder and previous owner of Point Project Management. Michael has over 25 years of business and project management experience with public and private clients at a national level. A civic-minded and locally engaged individual, Michael is an advocate for growing Indigenous peoples and businesses development opportunities. This is a partnership underpinned by a strong sense of corporate social responsibility.
Djali Bloomfield (Owner)
- Founder of Arrow Facilities Management
- A broad range of electrical and commercial experience over the last seven years
- Finalist for Young Indigenous Entrepreneur at Supply Nation Connect 2017 & 2018
Michael Snare (Managing Director)
- A diverse range of experience in the practice of Civil Engineering and project management, with a skill base founded in major infrastructure design, construction and operations over the last 25 years
- Founder of Point Project Management
- National Owner Manager of the Year, Australian Institute of Management